Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 02:26 PM   #11
Markp22459

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 31W
State: Michigan
THOR #5585
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoldyOldPeach View Post
I have a new 2017 Thor Miramar 35.3, and it seems like from the day I took delivery, I have had problems with the batteries (chassis and house) discharging even when the coach is plugged in to shore power. At the moment, EVERYTHING is dead, and I have the house batteries disconnected and on a charger trying to get them back. It really seems like my power converter/charger is not working at all, but I can't find the darn thing. I THINK that it is located under the bed, WAAAY behind the power panel, but I can't get to the area because the bedroom slide is in, and, well, there is no power to move it.

Does anyone know for positive that the thing is located back there, or am I missing something?

There are LOTS of little things that I am still in the process of working through on this coach, but this is a biggie for me. It is also especially frustrating, because it is an electrical issue, and I have been an electrician for almost 50 years. My neighbors are really starting to look at me funny.

Does anyone have any ideas for me? There are no electrical drawings that I can find to help me troubleshoot, and no real information in the Owners Manual about the manufacturer, model number, rating, or even WHERE the power supply/charger was installed in the coach.
You should be able to get the wiring diagram from the Thor website under the owners section

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum