Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 03:06 PM   #12
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoldyOldPeach View Post
Tfryman-

Thanks, but the switch and associated contactor aren't the problem. Whatever is supposed to be providing the charging current to my batteries when plugged into shore power is simply not working. Until I can actually find and access the thing, I just won't know how to remedy the thing.

Thanks to all of you guys for the help on this!
And I am telling you the "thing" that supplies charging current to the batteries on SP is the same "thing" that supplies it to the batteries when running the generator. So if the batteries really are charging when running the generator, the "thing" is not the problem.

Which leads me to this question:

If the batteries are charged enough to start the generator why aren't they charged enough for you to extend the slide so you can get a better look at things under the bed?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum