Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 02:32 AM   #3
phoeg

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8223
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd001 View Post
Congrats on your new motorhome. We have a 2015 Hurricane 34F and we love it. I am sure you will enjoy it once you get used to it. The first thing I did to mine was have the front end aligned and added steering stabilizer and did the CHF "cheap handling fix to the front and added a rear sway bar and correct tire pressure and it handles great. Enjoy you adventures
Thanks! That's some helpful info; especially the part about the steering stabilizer. The "cheap handling fix to the front end"? Can you elaborate? My interest is piqued.

The only real problems on it right now is that the overhead bed didn't raise evenly. The tech at the dealer was supposed to lube it, but as they were busy I'm wondering if they did. Also, the slider went out by using the inside control panel when at the dealer. Got home? Nope. It extended while using the remote, though, which was odd. Oh, and now the awning won't extend, and we did it at the dealer hours before. What the??? The tech was supposed to lube that too. Hmmm.

Anyway, the windshield had a crack and when I take it back for the new windshield I will have them address the awning and bed issues.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.