Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 11:47 AM   #1149
mckenzy

Brand: Still Looking
State: Massachusetts
THOR #8001
replace mirror with art

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDinATX View Post
Does anyone like or find purpose in having the mirror by the couch since there's already one in the bathroom and on the hall closet?
I went to a metal supply place with my measurements and got a piece of galvanized sheet metal. Not only does it compliment the decor but it's a dry erase board and magnets stick to it. We use a few photo maganet sleeves to hold photos. My boys like to post the artwork they've done on the trip, you can post campground brochure, wifi info, phone #s, etc. You could post a map marked with places you've visited too.
I'm planning to take down that illogical mirror and putting up a piece of my favorite artwork.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum