Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 12:53 PM   #19
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
just a thought here....
but in the big scheme of things the actual year doesn't really matter, does it? Maybe a bit for resale, but again in the big scheme of things.... that's probably not that significant.

but
one thing that would matter...going to an auto parts store to get parts for the chassis based on the wrong year. 99% of the time that wouldn't matter either, but I'd suppose there are cases where changes are made to the chassis when this could be an issue....
meanwhile, I can't think of a single case where the year of the coach really matters (in terms of maintenance, buying parts, etc...)

I don't know, maybe my perspective is just warped.
Mine was a NEW 2013 model, that rolled off the Thor line March 2013 on a 2013 chassis, but I bought in June 2014....so my NEW coach started life with a 1 year ding. Honestly, it hasn't affected the enjoyment we've had with it a bit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum