Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 01:24 PM   #46
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Letter to Thor

We were/are so disappointed with poor Thor quality Mdw suggested I send them a letter. So I sent them a letter detailing all the poor quality issues, lost vacation days, days spent in misery in 108 degrees without AC on vacation and the stress and suffering their junk coach caused my family. I told them I felt duped into buying a junk coach while their sales dealer and factory rep told me what a great quality product it was and how we would love it. I told them to send me a check for $5000 to make up for the lost vacation time, suffering and additional hours traveling to their dealer for repairs. Naturally they declined to pay. They did call and offer to send any parts the dealer needed right away to "take care of my coach quickly". Replacement passenger armrest with stitching coming out on back order for the last month, may be available next month. Thor kiss my ass!
Traveling with Shih Tzu's Baily, Bella and Maltese Buster. Towing, Golf Cart, Harley or Polaris RZR. 3 of our darling Shih Tzu's passed away recently and I just can't take them off of here. RIP Baxter, Baili & sweet sweet Bella. Buster is our little rock.
DogLovers is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum