Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 12:44 PM   #43
tnedator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3 Sold
State: Arkansas
THOR #8012
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasinDallas View Post
We picked up our 2017 25.3 this weekend from MHSRV. Being first time RV owners I read bevedfelker's Axis/Vegas Owners' Manual front to back and back to front prior to going. While on the Vegas my wife and I went through the manuals Pre-Delivery Inspection line by line. This was an invaluable resource!(thank you again)
Everyone we dealt with at MHSRV could not have been more helpful. They encouraged us to stay onsite for a couple of days to become comfortable with everything and hopefully find and address any issues prior to leaving. We were assigned an RV tech for a couple of hours to run us through everything. We found two issues while down there, both of which were addressed within minutes. Throughout our two day stay, the salesman and RV tech stopped in on multiple occasions to check on us.
All in all, we had a great time and couldn't be happier with our purchase.
Thanks for the update.

Having gone thought it, other than staying a couple days and going through every aspect of the coach, do you have any suggestions for an MHSRV pickup?

Did you take advantage of the courtesy car? Do they supply you a specific one or is it first come, first served?

I'm curious, did you inspect the roof and if so, did you use the ladder on the 25.3 or did they provide one?

Did you run the generator to try things on generator? Do they have any restrictions on that?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.