Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Pop out trouble
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 05:19 PM   #3
Yvonnemarc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Massachusetts
THOR #8180
Part of owning one of these contraptions is you'll have to learn to deal with imperfections and / or become very handy. Try putting wheels on your house and driving it down the road. Comparing a motor coach to a car is a very unfair comparison. Everyone owns a car but by contrast, very few own motor coaches. So the level of scrutiny is completely different. Go ahead, crap in your car, I dare you! Of course you paid a lot, but look what you bought...a house on wheels. Don't think things are gonna rattle and come loose? Again, its a house on wheels. I too just took possession of a 30.2 (last Fri) and my PDI went very well. One warped cupboard door in the bedroom being replaced but 3 or 4 minor details. When I did point the issues out my tech took pictures and seemed to take it personal that he didn't catch the problems...he's been doing it for 15 years. But I had help...I had the forum...with combined knowledge of 100's of years.
Get the problems addressed and get out there and see this Country. There are some truly amazing things to see.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.