Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 09:42 PM   #48
tnedator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3 Sold
State: Arkansas
THOR #8012
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasinDallas View Post
No suggestions other than take advantage of everything they offer.
We had no need for a courtesy car so I can't comment on that. We live in Texas and drove. I did inspect the roof and used the ladder on the 25.3. They also ran it through a RV wash. As far as the generator, we took the Vegas for a drive so we could check out the Ford end of it. We stopped at a Walmart and stayed there for a coupe of hours to check out everything as if "boondocking". We found take out and relaxed there. It was 105 degrees that day (115 heat index). Everything including the generator worked fine. Not sure if they have an issue with running the generator at MHSRV but I would doubt it. They encourage checking everything.
Based on how little you've found so far, might either be the answer to my question or that you got a "good one" but do you get the sense they live up to their 200 point PDI? A lot of dealers claim extensive PDI's, but based on customer experiences that are posted, it seems like those dealers do little or no PDI.

Even more than price, the two things that drove me towards MHSRV was that it appears they take the PDI serious, and the fact they have the dedicated orientation area, with dedicated techs to dealing with problems and encourage people to stay there one or more days (or until everything is resolved if not handled in a couple days).

The local dealer was like "we take a look to make sure everything is good, we don't have that many problems from the factory" and they have no formal PDI or handover process.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum