Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 01:38 AM   #5
pmandart

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 35M
State: New York
THOR #6597
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocP View Post
I have attached 2 pictures of a 2 outlet sewer hookup. The first is one I found on the internet while I was trying to decide how to handle the situation on my Hurricane 35M. I decided to go with the Sewer Solution system (since I have successfully used it on a single outlet system for a number of years). There was no provision for a 2 outlet Sewer Solution, so I made my own valve out of plumbing parts. I have used it now for 7 months and many trips, and it works out great and takes up much less storage room than with 3" sewer hoses, adapters, etc.

As an aside, I have the same model and year as the one you're buying. Just know that the 1/2 bath sink is tied into the black tank for the toilet, so if you run the 1/2 bath sink constantly, that black tank fills up quickly. Other than that (and a few warranty issues that were quickly resolved), I really, really like the coach!

Thanks for the info. If nothing else, I need to keep the toilets running smoothly. We pick up next Wednesday and head out for 2 weeks of camping on Friday. I have a lot to learn in 2 days.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.