Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 02:34 AM   #52
tnedator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3 Sold
State: Arkansas
THOR #8012
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasinDallas View Post
We did get a starter kit which consisted of a water hose, toilet paper, chemical for the waste water tanks, a water pressure regulator and a sewer hose. The salesman felt that the sewer hose was a joke and suggested getting a rhino hose from Walmart. I bought "the Sewer Solution" from Amazon and am going to try it out.

They had us do our PDI with the RV tech spending time with is and had us let them know when we were ready to sign.
Cool. Sounds reasonable on the PDI. I know generally you do a PDI first, but I've read a few people post about other dealers pressuring for signing paperwork before the PDI.

Good to know on the starter kit. Probably fine for the couple days there (if we fly down), but I'll plan on a better option. I will probably either go the sewer solution route or a macerator, as I wake up in cold sweats thinking about the black tank (ok, maybe not quite that bad) and for most of our weekend trips, I'll probably just dump at home.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.