Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 04:30 PM   #1
Kev&Peg

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Tennessee
THOR #8616
Excited and blessed

Hi
Just a little info on us. Married for 19 yr with 3 kids. 1 daughter ( married) husband is active military. They have a daughter. Twin boys almost out on there own. One is engaged and his wife to be is due to have our grandson any time as we speak. So we been camping for 20 yr since the kids came early in life. And it has been a blessing to have spent time in The outdoors. We started out in a tent then a pop up and then to travel trailers. We have a 37 ft trailer but made a deal on a new 2017 windsport 29m. I've read a ton of info on this forum along with others. I know first hand that every make/model has issues. But I've been working 23 yr in industry maintenance and hvac. So I know a little bit about turning a wrench LOL. We always had a dream of owning a class A and seeing Gods handy work. Thanks for all the input and will keep on reading and Lords willing be posting our adventures
Kev

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum