Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 02:45 PM   #6
Tytlfamily

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: Texas
THOR #1599
[

Same thing here... in fact, the A/C is also just a single speed. I did not see where the wiring diagram on my furnace had a function for different speeds, and my A/C manual does not have a schematic. The thermostat however has two speeds, but apparently not my appliances... oh well, close enough.

Well this is actually good!!! one less thing I thought was wrong

Forgive me for being presumptuous, but are you positive your heater is gas/electric? The panel on my coach has a switch for Hot Water Electric, but I only have a gas water heater. I confirmed this by the water heater model number, and confirmation that there is no electric element attached to the heater.

No, I have thought about that myself.....I just wish there was some way to confirm it...if I pull the door off and look at the heater, not really sure what I would be looking for as far as an electric element. Maybe I can get a picture and post it and see what you think, as well as look for a model number.

[/QUOTE]

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.