Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 01:27 AM   #43
JamJanTan

Brand: Still Looking
State: Tennessee
THOR #7227
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
The fridge being part of that loop is a blessing and a curse. I think all things being equal I would have probably preferred that wasn't part of it. Will just have to keep fridge off of auto, or know that whenever the inverter is turned on to turn the fridge to gas.

Fridge aside, that's perfect. That's my big needs. The TVs, the bedside outlets and I had forgotten about the cabinet above, but that's big due to it being the location of the HDMI cables.

On the 12V on the circuit board. Are you referring to the disconnect that you said they had laying loose and you mounted to the right hand (bathroom side) wall of the cabinet, or something that's on the breaker panel?

Considering what you found on the loose connections, and I read a thread not longer ago about some wires or a switch/plug being damaged due to loose connections, I'm going to make a point of killing power to the coach and trying to find all the connections I can and check to make sure they are tight.

Just my 2 cents. You know you can put a remote control plug adapter in the inverter plug and this will allow you yo turn he fridge on and off the inventor at will.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum