Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Pedal Commander
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 05:39 AM   #1
steve76

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 22FE
State: Washington
THOR #8606
Pedal Commander

I am soon to be a new owner of a Thor 22FE. I recently bought and installed a device on my 2015 RAM 1500 with 5.7 Hemi V8 called Pedal Commander. It's a plug and play device that "does not" use OBD port and "does not" change the CPU program. What it does is eliminates the lag in throttle response for quicker acceleration and has a multitude of 4 settings from ECO to Sport 2. I've had it for almost a month now on my RAM truck and the difference in throttle response is like night and day. Does not add any horsepower, just quickens throttle response making it much faster in acceleration. I just checked Pedal Commander website and according to their site, they have one that says for all Ford gas engines. Question: Has anyone tried one for the Triton V10? The install is: plugs in between throttle wire connection and the control device then can be velcro'd to dash. According to polls on the RAM forum I belong to, everyone who has one is extremely happy with it. Install takes about 10 minutes. The one I bought for my RAM was $399. The one they offer for the Ford is $299. Check it out and if anyone has one on their V10, please let us know what your opinion is. I do not have "any" affiliation with this product. Only trying to let others know about it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum