Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 03:27 AM   #37
karwask

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.4
State: Oregon
THOR #4548
Thanks for the Thoughtful Responses

Hi All,

Just now discovering that I got some great responses. Don't know why my email account didn't notify me this time around.

One thing about navigation devices to add: I'm not ready to purchase anything yet but likely will in the future and as I spend more time, over time, in less familiar places and venture out will want to have something where I can program in the size and height of my rig and toad, etc. Short of having to buy a Garmin, seems as if there are many different apps that would work on my phone, some designed for trucks and some for RV's that would suffice for a fee that do the things that various Garmins seem to do.

In the end, as many of you suggest, I will get more and more comfortable driving my rig and toad and also start to get a feel for what's good to drive into or not. For sure once I know I'm on a reasonable road and route, it's really the gas station thing that is daunting now.

thanks again, much appreciated

karen
karwask is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.