Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 04:30 PM   #1
cmore

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: FW Chateau Citatiion 23BA
State: Tennessee
THOR #8316
Anyone have a 07 Four Winds Chateau Citation 23BA

I became a proud owner of a new to me MH. The new is warring off tho. Have email Thor 4 or 5 times and have gotten 0 responses. Talked to customer service twice and one was somewhat helpful the other was surly.
New to MHing so am going thru a learning phase, Learning new life lessons
Issues still having to work out.
1. Since the slide is over the battery, it appears that I have to remove the battery box to change the battery since it doesn't seem to want to come out of the battery access door. Positive cable connector corroded off. Battery checked good but that was with shore power connected.

2.Refrigerator doesn't work on 110v, The only thing i've done is to find the 110v plug in. Have down loaded trouble service manual but haven't had the time to trouble shoot.

3. Some other issues the dealer or I have fixed.

Anyway, If some one has this model MH, I would be interested in any information that they could share. Thor tells me that they don't have access to asm, electric, pluming, and ect, specs/drawings.

Have yet to find the reset for the coach battery and 'thor couldn't tell me the location.

Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum