Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 03:32 PM   #1975
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makerofsawdust View Post
Seems like this is the thread to go to. I have posted questions in other threads and have had 50 or 60 views with very few replies. This thread has over 101,000 views and almost 2000 replies. Maybe someone here can help me. I have two questions currently.

1. Does anyone know of an always on 12v powerpoint on a 2017 Ford C-Max Energi? Have a BlueOx Patriot Braking System that has a cigarette lighter style plug and I need to pug it in somewhere that is always on.

2. How many ft/lbs do the nuts and bolts on the shocks for a 2017 Hurricane 29M need to be torqued to? I am putting new shocks an the RV, and am looking for some advice, maybe someone else has put new shocks on theirs and knows.

Thank you for your time and effort in this matter.
For powering your patriot you can buy a 12v power adapter for a few bucks and power it directly to the battery. Youll need to run the wires through the engine compartment and under the dash. Etrailer sells them and has install videos. Very easy to do. This works well if you need to disconnect the battery while towing. Some vehicles require this so the battery doesnt drain and die while being towed.

Sirry dont know the torque for shocks but would quess at 450 ft pounds.
But tgats a quess.

Jerry
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum