Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 04:59 PM   #1979
petew

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #5374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straatc View Post
I was looking at the ScanGauge but went with Torque Pro app for Android instead. I ordered the Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool for $22 on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Spent the big bucks for the pro version of the app (I think it was $5). I was so impressed with it I bought a refurbished 10" tablet that I mounted on the dash just for it. All together it cost less than the ScanGauge. But the cool factor is a 10!!! I am trying to post a few pictures, but to see it in action there are several videos on Youtube. I have mine to show many things in addition to mileage. Such as vacuum, throttle position, engine load, fuel flow, compass, altimeter, and more. It does not need to be on a network for all that to work. Because it is a tablet, when it is on line I also get weather radar, gas buddy, and backup navigation. I works well and it looks awesome on the dash, but you could just use your android phone.
That is cool
I love gadgets like this ..

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.