Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 09:09 AM   #58
laberj45

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #4636
Thor issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEZ View Post
Okay followers, there have been some additional issues that have come up since I last posted something. Yesterday morning one of my children finally used the shower for the first time since we owned the unit and water came out from underneath the wall where the facet is located. Plus, my wife barely bumped the end of the dinette bench and the upholstered end cap popped loose. We have had it with this unit and as soon as Thor fixes these issues we will be selling our unit (of course at a loss probably). Never again will we look at a Thor product.
You'll lose lots..... hang in there. Keep good records - and keep pressure on them. Get an attorney if you feel your warrantee has not been honored. thor responded to us pretty quickly when we hired The Consumer Law Group.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.