Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 03:26 PM   #1980
churd9

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Ace 29.2
State: Georgia
THOR #6481
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
I will most likely do this but the bedroom ac will be powered by its own 20 amp cord that will have to be plugged in at the pedestal. So this ac will not work on gen power and if the pedestal doesnt have a 30 and 20 amp it cant be used.

Jerry

I am looking to install the Atwood 13500 btu unit in the rear on my ace it supposed to be equal to 15000. Btu and only uses 11 amps at full load.they claim that you can run 2 on 30 amp service..my front unit is a 15000 btu it draws 14.9 amps so you could if needed run both off 30 amps but nothing else.the Atwood is supposed to be the quietest unit on the market and it has a net feature called dry mode that dehumanizes where the blower runs and the compressor turns on and off the pull moisture out....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum