Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 06:52 PM   #1
joethor17

State: Arkansas
THOR #8135
Bathroom floor leaking 2017 Thor freedom elite

While connected to city water, The bathroom floor is leaking right at the corner under shower, I opened the panel under the shower to take a look at the pipes and there is nothing leaking there.... but right under the toilet with the shower it meets the floor is where water is coming out. It stops when I turn the city water off... I turned the pressure on just a little and it still leaks...thoughts??? has this happened to anyone??? I thought maybe the city water pressure was too high but I have a pressure regulator on the Faucet but even with that I turned the water down it's still leaks. Going to put some adhesive there now for a quick fix until I get to a Camping World.

Also I looked under the coach near the toilet to see if anything is leaking and nothing there either.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum