Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Pedal Commander
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 01:50 AM   #6
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve76 View Post
Yes, "simply" does same as pushing throttle down harder. All I can say is, I don't know how it would work on the V10 Ford engine, but on my RAM Hemi and everyone else on the RAM forum that has "tried" one on their truck, is extremely please with it's results. Before I had one on my RAM, their was a definite delay in launch an passing even "tromping" the throttle down. This "has" removed that delay which gets my truck moving much quicker from a stand still and passing. I am not an engineer or expert but by personal witness, it does work. I've contacted pedal commander and they do make one for the Triton V10 which I will be putting on my rig when I pick it up soon. Will update when I do.
You haven't even picked up your rig and you are assuming that there are throttle issues to deal with? Give it some time, drive it a bit before you determine that you need to mess with it.

The V-10 is a very peppy engine all by itself; there really isn't any throttle delay to it at all. Just keep in mind that it loves to scream.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum