Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 09:23 AM   #4
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrpt58 View Post
From what I have picked up, try raising the bed to get the other pin out, then lowering it completely, holding the button down 2-4seconds after it hits limits. Do this cycle a couple times, holding the switch down the 2-5 seconds after the bed stops moving, and it should reset the motor sync.
Of course, I haven't been around these things as much as SuperD or others, but that's what I remember from discussions with tech service..
Same basic procedure for syncing the slide motors..
This is the correct way! After you get the other pin out lower, hold button till motors stop, then another 3-5 seconds, raise bed till motors stop, hold for another 3-5 seconds, replace pins and you should be good.

The system counts motor revolutions to stay in synch, that's why it's important to hold the button another 3-5 seconds after the motors stop. This applies to the slides too!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.