Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 05:30 PM   #6
brianh442

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 33.5
State: Washington
THOR #578
Hmm, my Xantrex reads a low of 13.9 up to 14.7 while driving or idling. I also have a scan gauge II which reads direct battery voltage (chassis) battery. It is always the same or within .02 of the Xantrex.

I was having a slide issue a few months ago, partly contributed to low battery volts, even though I was plugged into shore power!

You might want to start by checking the water level in your chassis battery, if they are okay, next I would have the chassis battery checked to insure it's still good. On my last 5,000 mile service, Ford recommend my chassis battery be replaced, I've only had the coach a little over a year and a half, however, no idea how old the chassis battery is, it could have been sitting on the chassis for 6 months or in a warehouse somewhere!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum