Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 04:28 AM   #1994
Wrpt58

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Hurricane 29M
State: California
THOR #8249
I'm carrying a 6 gal, Porter-Cable air compressor in the Left rear storage compartment. Comes in handy when you need to boost the tire pressure due to change in temp or just leaks. Also can help with the Toad or bicycles.

I had forgotten about the outside shower, haven't used it as of yet. The only thought about the hose bib is if your dry camping and need to do something you need the hose for, but that probably doesn't happen much. If I were to try it, I would look about tying into the external Kitchen sink in the back. The water lines should be reasonably close to get to.

Got much more priority things to do, like making the cockpit more driver friendly. I hate the ergonomics of it currently. to do almost anything, you have to look down and away from the road. Not good. Really don't like the Axerra stereo system they put in, either, but am learning to handle it, at least until I get the replacement figured out.
Wrpt58 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum