Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 03:58 PM   #1
sage

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Massachusetts
THOR #6999
Send a message via Skype™ to sage
Vegas 23.2 Kitchen Cabinets

Since the day we bought our Vegas, both the DW and I have thought that the cabinet over the fridge was a waste of space. It's too high for most uses and not deep enough to really hold anything except maybe a few canned items. But then you would have trouble keeping the labels turned forward to know what you've got up there. And if you're short, forget it.

But this week I finally came up with a reasonable use for that space. The DW was complaining about all the space I was taking up in the cabinet over the couch for my coffee K-cups when suddenly it hit me that that space over the fridge is just about perfect for the coffee. And sure enough, the standard Keurig box fits in there very nicely.

So if you're like me and want to have a variety of different flavors and styles of coffee on hand, the space works out quite nicely. Now I can start the day off with a cup of Italian Hazelnut; mid morning I've got Italian Decaf and in the afternoon cup of Pike Peak. Al is right with the world!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.