Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 02:09 AM   #2008
Wrpt58

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Hurricane 29M
State: California
THOR #8249
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
One of the things you might think about is a 9" monitor for your cameras, several members have installed one and love it. We used a quad monitor that lets you see one, two, or all of your cameras at the same time. Installation is pretty easy and only takes about 30 minutes. The radio works pretty good as a radio but not as a monitor, it's cheaper and easier to add the 9" monitor than it is to replace the radio and you have a much larger screen to look at. Something to think about.

If you do an online search for 1 gallon accumulator tanks there are several available. I went to MSN/Bing for the search.
Yes, I saw that monitor mod on some of the back threads. While that mod is better than the stock, I'm liking a bank of 3 smaller monitors across dash, in front of steering wheel. Then all I have to do is change by eye focus to them to see the situation on all sides without the delay of the switching electronics. I'm still looking for equipment and not sure it will work out. If not, I'll be implementing the one y'all have.

I'll go look for the smaller tanks. In fact, I noticed someone posted a link to a 2 gal on Amazon for me.
Thanx,
Recie
Wrpt58 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.