Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 09:26 AM   #2014
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kake95 View Post
Hello to the Mod group.

I just purchased my new to me 2016.5 Windsport 34J.
I noticed that no one has mentioned a Cold Air intake kit for the Ford F53. On my now sold '04 Fleetwood Jamboree GT 31W 4 Speed, I put on a K&N Cold air intake. This Mod would allow me to keep up with my Father in-law who had the 5 speed V-10 on grades. Banks power makes a several kits for the F53 V-10 Ford. I was a heaver coach than him as well.

Banks Power | Making Your Motorhome Better Than New

I know from reading this thread that you guys are always looking for the next Modification... Thanks for letting me be see all the things that I could do to my coach. Retirement for me is way off in the horizon
Congratulations on your coach and welcome to the forum!!! Nice to have a new member!

Banks makes great stuff but they are a little proud of their prices. Dino and I add a "Hillbilly" cold air intake on our coaches made from a recycled clothes dryer vent and tubing, zip tied it to the grill. Does it make a difference, don't know but something fun to mess with.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum