Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Denver mattress
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 09:19 PM   #34
Top2MP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Georgia
THOR #6687
Four Winds Mattress with Right Cut Corner

Hi, everyone. Been reading these posts and am not sure if our situation is different. We have a 22 foot Four Winds with a Denver Mattress with a right cut corner for access to the bathroom. We bought the RV used and didn't notice until our first trip, that the outer edges (about 12" worth) slants towards the middle with the result that the wife and I are pushed up against each other (not bad for some things, but no good for sleeping). The RV is a 2015 model, so we do not know if the previous owner was an individual that would have compressed the center. I have contacted Denver Mattress, and at first they said that it was a "comfort" issue, but would help me file a warranty claim, and sell me a higher end mattress at a discounted price. Now, I am being told that they were not aware that it was a right cut corner mattress and they do not have one that will fit our space. If they manufactured one to fit when the Four Winds was built, why don't they have a replacement? Thanks for letting me vent.

Are there any other companies out there that can accommodate our needs?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum