Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 11:14 AM   #15
Port24

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 33SW
State: North Carolina
THOR #8607
I had the same problem fueling my 2014 Chateau 33sw a couple of years ago...checked another forum and got the answer, at least in my case. Check the vent tube or tubes if you have dual tanks. Mine were too long and hung below the fill hoses. They will get some fuel hung in the low spots and not breath causing the pump nozzle to continually cut off while fueling. VERY ANNOYING!! See if you can reposition to above the fill hose and secure with zip ties. I had to disconnect the vent hoses at the fill points and cut them back by a couple of inches and then zip tie above the fuel hose. This is a common problem with Thor.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum