Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 07:05 PM   #56
RPOUTLAW

Brand: Still Looking
State: Florida
THOR #5159
Rpoutlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyclaw View Post
I have the rapid camp system on my 2015 Outlaw. It doesn't look like it would be too hard to add. It appears to be a module with some extra fuses hidden away next to the converter and inverter on my unit. The module is pretty small - about 9 x 7, 2" tall.

It's not labeled, so I could be completely off base but I think this is it. The hardest part may be finding the unit (can you buy from LCI?) and getting it installed correctly.
I bought a 2016 Outlaw with rapid camp. The first week leveling jacks quit with error message to return to dealer. They replaced circuit board and remote for one without leveler and poarch lite. I liked the leveler for loading a trike. They told me the leveling function is defective and discontinued. No compensation is available. Dealer states it is thors problem, thor states it is lipperts problem. Caint win.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum