Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Need help
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 02:46 AM   #34
Pwstick

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #5545
Lost power

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTanahwy View Post
Lost power with generator running to part of cabin. Rear AC working but lost power to front AC,microwave,and other 110 volt outlets and battery's are not charging except when motor is running.
You may want to check auto transfer switch. On trip I lost shore power at campground to ac. Luckily they had repair tech. I have a 2016 Vegas transfer switch is almost impossible to get to but the repair guy found loose wire it fixed problem. But later in trip lose power from generator went back to transfer switch. Decided to relocate transfer box so I had easy access. Found 4 more wire loose which toasted generator relay. Moral to story check all wiring connections, should be super tight. Make sure u disconnect all power to do this or have tech check out.

was loose wire in transfer sw

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum