Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 01:30 PM   #9
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
road warrior for sure at over 400 miles per day average!

We did approx 5,200 miles this summer in 19 days, for an average of approx 273 miles per day.
We did a few hard long days back to back here and there, but would try to break up even those long days with a stop at a museum or something for the kids.... then we'd break and have some easy days with fewer miles
I could have kept on going for many more days but the family was getting tired of it.
And I felt like we were just getting a taste of the places, and not really getting to experience many of them

Yes, the fit and finish is lacking....I've been over, in, and through just about everything in ours by now doing little fixes that i should never had to do and modifications....even after a few major repairs and issues....but we are still enjoying ours
Glad you had a successful break-in trip!

oh, I like the new overcab clearance lights they are putting on now....nice!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.