Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 02:01 AM   #2048
Straatc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: South Dakota
THOR #6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfryman View Post
That's great! How did you mount your tablet?
To really utilize all the features of the Torque Pro app, I felt I needed a 10 inch tablet. I have currently have three pages of gauges and features, and will probably add another. What you can view will be a little different between vehicles because it will basically display whatever data is available at your OBDII port. For the most part, the newer the vehicle, the more the data. I did not want the tablet up in the driving line of vision. So I bought this magnetic mount and mounted it so the tablet is between AC vents and easy to flip between pages. I am adding a link to the mount. It only came loose once on a very rough road. I am going to add a couple of small supports on the bottom corners. I had more problems with the suction cup on the dash. It will not adhere to the textured dash. I ended up using a screw into the dash. The system works great for me.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170814_192754.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	6353   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170814_192832.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	6354  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum