Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 01:48 PM   #1
nascarnana

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: South Carolina
THOR #8790
Unhappy

Hello everyone
So happy to find a Thor forum. I am a senior citizen (feel like 35 yrs. old, tho') and have traveled for the past 21 years with my spouse (not full time). Just luv new adventures. My hubby passed last November and days prior to passing he purchased a smaller RV so I could continue traveling. He was US Navy retired and as an ex-Navy wife I fear very little and can do most anything to keep things running. (several things seemed to fall apart just as the aircraft carrier/squadron got 6 miles out at sea).

My RV is a 2017 Thor A.C.E 30.2 gas. I do like the inside and gas generator! Today, I leave on my long trip of 5 weeks up to Ohio for Gene Watson concert, then, to Hibbing, MN and then, back to El Dora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio. M-m-m-m-, this sounds like I may be a redneck, huh? I'm a retired registered nurse, now nursing adjunct faculty at a local college. Have 2 children and 4 granddaughters. My two "babies" are a maltese, Mollie and a mixed papillon/poodle, Dakota.

Happy and safe travels to each of you; hoping to see you on the road.

God bless! Pat

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.