Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 11:55 PM   #40
Mike in AZ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Arizona
THOR #7863
I called Whirlpool today at the number Thor Customer Care gave me. After about 25 minutes on hold, a very nice lady helped me.

Whirlpool is sending a technician to look at / repair our fridge. But they won't take the fridge out of its mounting place, I have to do that before they arrive, so he can get to the back of it where the fan (most likely cause, she said) is located.

Have any of my Challenger friends removed their residential refrigerator? I'm looking for operating experience, please! Is this as easy as a few screws and the physical effort of pulling it out of the nook and setting it on the floor (on top of some carpeting or something)?

Mike
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper,
Is that good men do nothing.
Mike in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum