Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 02:38 PM   #11
davidgebo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #1466
We are bringing our 2014 Vegas in for the 7th warranty repair trip. 70 miles each way, ruined vacations, aggravation and disappointment, and we finally are giving up. After these repairs, we are dumping this POS. We don't want any more tension and upset on our vacations. We are trading for a towable, and not looking back. The wife will not travel in this coach any more. Too bad, since it handles great, and gets good fuel mileage, and is very nimble and peppy in traffic. I do love driving it, but am tiring of waiting for next breakdown, which we know will come, due to the poor build quality and quality of the cheap components. The last straw was the last trip, when my wife became trapped in the bathroom when the latch system broke, and we couldn't open the folding doors. I had to pull over on the interstate, very dangerous, and rip open the doors. We are done with Thor. We will not be buying another Thor product. They are much more interested in acquiring more RV companies, than they are in providing quality vehicles from the companies they currently own. WE gave Thor 10 chances to make us happy, they failed. The last trip out, 3 more items failed. You had your chance, Thor.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.