Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 12:10 AM   #26
gary darsey

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.1
State: Mississippi
THOR #64
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Our Windsport doesn't have a wall mounted console on the passengers side. My wife is a little vertically challenged and it's a stretch to the floor console drink holder for her when seated. I called the parts Dept at my dealer and asked about ordering the necessary parts, parts guy asked if I would call Thor and get the part numbers and then he would order for me.

I called Thor and spoke to a very nice lady, I explained what I wanted and why. The lady was very helpful and super nice, I got all the parts yesterday (4) at no cost!!! I've called Thor in the past and have always gotten good response and help! Who says Thor isn't nice?
Thanks much for this information SuperD. I placed my order for the parts, received yesterday, and installed today. We have a 2012 ACE 30.1. I think my wife will be a happier camper on the next trip.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Added arm rest console on passenger side.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	6434  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum