Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 05:29 PM   #31
RobbieH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #1532
Other than the frustration of having the slides continually break, it's a 3 hour round trip to take the RV in for service, then another 3 hours to go get it back. Then there's the fact that the service department is so backed up that they put me on hold to bring it in for a month, then when I take it there they are still backed up and they don't start for another two months. Then it takes weeks for them to do the repairs. I'm not exaggerating, I have all this in the paperwork. It has spent almost as much time in the shop as it has in my driveway. It disrupts our plans for trips, they won't give us a loaner, etc. Right now we have a trip planned in 2 weeks which we will either have to take it with the slide broken, or not go. We paid $700 just for the pair of concert tickets we were going to attend. There is nothing pleasant about having this RV.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum