Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 10:46 PM   #2086
DinoC41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Texas
THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Got another gadget, the Level Mate Pro. After installing I raised the jacks and releveled the coach, as you can see the auto level is about 4" low on the right side. I used a 36" level on the floor in several places and counter tops, it confirms what the Level Mate is showing. Guess now I need to recalibrate the auto level and see how close it will come each time.

I tried both my old 10" iPad and my wife's 7" iPad, after switching back and forth I'm staying with the 7". The 10" iPad is nice but just to big, takes up a lot of real estate on the dash. The 7" still gives me a nice big picture but doesn't take up as much room and is a lot lighter, like it!

Attachment 6504

Attachment 6505

Attachment 6506
Love your monitor it displays really nice

2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4 (Toad)
FMCA: F463694
DinoC41 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum