Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 02:48 PM   #12
penguin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 31S
State: Florida
THOR #4443
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocP View Post
It appears that my Lippert leveling system is out of calibration - when I do an "auto level" the coach is slightly off. I went to the Lippert manual and attempted the following sequence to recalibrate it:

Level Zero Point Calibration

Before auto leveling features are available, the Level Zero point must be set. This is the point to which the system will return when an auto leveling cycle is initiated.
To set the zero point (controller module must be fully secured in production-intent location), first run a manual leveling sequence to get the vehicle to the desired level point. Then activate the Level Zero point configuration mode.
This mode is enabled by performing the following sequence:

1. Turn panel off.
2. Press the Front switch 10 times (On Winnebago units, press FRONT 5 times).
3. Press the Rear switch 10 times (On Winnebago units, press REAR 5 times).
4. At this point, a tone will sound and the display will read ZERO POINT CALIBRATION.
5. Press ENTER to set the zero point.
6. Screen will then display Zero Point Stability Check and PLEASE WAIT.
7. Tone will sound and the screen will display ZERO POINT SUCCESSFUL.
8. Control will then turn off.

I attempted this several times, and never got past step 3 - a tone never sounded, nor did the display read ZERO POINT CALIBRATION (as indicated in step 4). Any thoughts?
I believe this is the calibration sequence for an older system. I looked at the Lippert inst manual and there's another sequence for a newer system.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.