Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 03:00 PM   #10
bruno1950

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Ohio
THOR #8054
The way it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoLucas View Post
I got so fed up with all the bad workmanship in my new Quantum 22GR that I traded it in on a used 2017 Forest River Coachmen Leprechaun 260 QB. I lost a ton of money, of course, but I am delighted with my Leprechaun. So roomy inside, quiet on the road, and amazing storage underneath. And the interior workmanship is flawless. I will leave this forum and join the Forest River Forum. I seriously doubt the Thor bigwigs ever look at this forum anyway.
Theo,
I purchased a 2016 FR Georgetown and drove it to FL last year. I also joined the FR forums and I have to say I was dismayed as to what I was reading. I hoped that all the problems people were having did not pertain to me. Well.....they did. I couldn't get rid of that beast fast enough. I guess what I am trying to say is I hope you have better luck with your new purchase.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.