Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 01:10 PM   #1
LockChuck92

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2 Bunkhouse
State: Kentucky
THOR #8259
ACE 30.2 Leveling Question

Finally got my 30.2 on Saturday!! We're taking her for our first camping trip next weekend (Labor Day) at a local state park. I have a leveling questions as I've never leveled a motor home before. The pull-through sites (mine is one) are notorious for being crowned in the middle, and while not too awfully bad from side to side, it'll still need to be leveled in that direction too. I have the "lego" style leveling blocks, chocks for the tires, 2x10 wood pads to go under the jacks, and a large level that I carry with me. Can you guys give me a quick rundown of your leveling procedures? (The dealer PDI guy went through some of it, but I had the feeling he had no practical idea of the procedures specific to the 30.2) In what order do you do everything? Typically, does the automatic leveling system do the trick or do you find you need to fine tune in manual mode? Finally, with the full wall slide on the 30.2, is it better to level before putting out the slide or after? Thanks so much everyone! Sorry for all the questions; I just want to make sure that I'm doing it right!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum