Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 12:56 AM   #38
Roddy53

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37KT
State: Michigan
THOR #1681
Well! This is my experience. The dealer does not take appointments. It's first come first server. I had a 2.5 hour drive each way and it was usually a minimum of 2 weeks turn around. After 3 trips and and the same problems happening over and over the factory called me. They could not get me in for 4 months. But when I consulted an attorney to sue them for a trip I had planed with couple thousand dollars of non refundable tickets and reservations they told me to bring it in and they would look at it in the parking lot. I had 3 inverters fail after 3-5 hours of operation. The rest of the items were put on hold until 3 months later and we were to have everything done at the factory and not go back to the dealer. The interesting thing is I asked why they felt the 4th would last. I was told they just found out the defective inverters were not pulled from the warehouse and only purged on the line. So every time a dealer neaded a replacement they were getting another bad one. So they pulled one of the line and put in my unit. You want to talk of poor management and quality control. How could they mis that one.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum