Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 12:21 AM   #17
Mike in AZ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Arizona
THOR #7863
We bought our first MH, a 2017 Challenger 37LX, from CW of Avondale AZ in June. The invoice included a fee for their inspection. As newbies, we did a 3-hour PDI but didn't really know what to look for. We did ID a number of items thoughat went on the list.

Took it back couple weeks later, as they were to have Rhor approval and parts then. After 2 weeks at CW, they sad "still waiting on Thor." I called Thor the next day, was told the CW request came in "yesterday."

Don't want to write a novella, will just say it took two more visits to get the fixes done. We still did not get keys to the door deadbolt or the exterior TV cabinet. The work done AFTER it went to their Detail Shop was sloppy and they left a glob of goo on the new window frame.

First camping trip out, I took a shower and the water all leaked out the back. Turns out the drain was never connected. Granted, that's a Thor issue, but how did the inspection I paid for miss it?

Poor communication (won't return phone calls, will answer emails in a day or two) and long delays on top of misinformation and poor workmanship led us to find another service source, and it's worked out much better.
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper,
Is that good men do nothing.
Mike in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum