Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 06:11 PM   #1
FW28z
Moderator Emeritus

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2011 Four Winds 28Z
State: Michigan
THOR #531
Label those switches...

I think I have come up with a nice solution to label those un-marked switches, along with any other identification needs you may have around the RV.

I found an on-line supplier that will do single quantities without no minimum. They are made out of plastic, and are engraved from what looks like the same stuff that name tags are made of.

They are small too. These are 3/8" high x 1" long and about 1/16" thick. They have self-adhesive on the back.

They cost $1.70 for a single line, and $1.80 for the two line.

I also tried a single long label:

This one is 1/4" high x 3" long, but I did not like it as much. It cost $2.40

These are about the smallest labels they make. They also make much larger sizes, but these are perfect for labeling switches.

Shipping was a$3.00 via USPS, and I got them in about 4 days from ordering.

The place I bought them from was Carolina Laser, Inc - Legend Plates | Electrical Panel Tags | Carolina Laser, Inc

For the record, I get no benefit from this - I just found an inexpensive source for labels and thought I'd pass it along.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum