Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 12:52 AM   #8
Blackjeepjk

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: hurricane 29m
State: Arkansas
THOR #7095
FWIW, Mine has been very disappointing. Bought in March and have taken it in for warranty service 4 times now, once after every outing. I will say that our thor representative has been very, very helpful and cooperative in getting things fixed. On our last service call the shop manager said that everything was fixed but this was only our 4th time back in, he hoped he wouldn't see us again for work but that in all his years dealing with thor, when they have the issues I've had it usually takes about 6 trips back to get all the bugs worked out. Everything is working at this point and I'll know more as we get out for the next trip.
On a side note, I am very happy with the floor plan, ride, handling, everything except the quality to this point.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.