Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 03:14 AM   #19
retromike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.2
State: Florida
THOR #682
Miramar 34.2 shower

Well guys i told you i would update you on what was the cause of the shower not draining in the Miramar. Took it to dealership who had to call Thor for plumbing schematics ,and as i mentioned before they sent pictures that do not match the Miramar. Thor then told the dealership that the shower was vented in the black tank? we know thats BS as i already pulled the wall behind tv where the black tank is vented. Thor finally gave permission to remove the shower and walls to gain access. Guess what they never piped the vent , there it sits half way up the wall capped . The dealership plumbed it through the roof and wala it drains. I think this needs to be taken to the top of Thor to let them know how great their QC department is. Miramar owners or prospective buyers beware.
Final note while at dealership more cabinet hinges off, battery disconnect failure and the list goes on.
Shower mishap lawsuit?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum