Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 08:54 PM   #52
BradnKaren

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Florida
THOR #6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in AZ View Post
I would like to mount my Eez TPMS receiver to my console, on the left side of the radio/climate control structure. Don't trust double sided tape to hold it there long term.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use screws through the padded material. Has anyone done that? Did you damage the console doing it?

Thanks!
That's our next upgrade. Interested to see where and how you ultimately mount it.

Turns out both fans were shot in our fridge also. The tech originally replaced the condenser fan but didn't stick around long enough to check it. My husband did some research, pulled the cover in the freezer compartment and determined the evaporator fan had juice but the fan wasn't turning. Had a part delivered overnight and now we are back in business, without yet another trip to the dealer. Happy Labor day weekend camping for us!

Hope you get yours up and running soon!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum